Bissell Powerforce Multicyclonic-1800-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red/White)
Amazon.in Price: ₹8,999.00 (as of 20/04/2021 03:53 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
- Powerful, multi-surface cleaning with 1800 watts
- Easy empty dirt container means no more bags to change or buy
- Automatic cord rewind
From the Manufacturer
- High suction power for brilliant performance
- 2000W, 2.5L capacity
- Variable Speed Control
- Soft Start Motor
- Easy Empty – Increased dirt tank capacity means fewer times emptying
- HEPA13* filtration helps to be sure that the dust and dirt captured by the dual-cyclonic system stays inside the vacuum cleaner
- Over-molded Soft Wheels reduce marking and risk of damaging the floor, the softer material also allows for quieter rolling
Bissell Powerforce Multicyclonic- Vacuum Cleaner:)
Compact and easy to store, the Bissell Powerforce Multi cyclonic vacuum cleaner 2000W vacuum cleaner delivers high suction power and a brilliant cleaning performance.
This bagless upright vacuum is designed to cope with the rigours of modern use.
The soft start motor features variable speed regulate, allowing you to clean delicate surfaces. Rubber over-molded wheels prevent scratch damage to laminate, wood and parquet flooring even as a unique multi-floor tool allows the Powerforce to be used on carpets, rugs and hard floors.
With HEPA13 filtration, dust, and dirt captured by the dual-cyclonic system stay inside the vacuum cleaner where it belongs, until the time comes to empty it with the detachable one-touch-to-empty dirt container.
This unbelievable bagless vacuum cleaner has an extremely large dust capacity to ensure total home cleaning. This Vacuum Cleaner comes with a useful crevice, upholstery, and dusting tool to assist you with everyday cleaning. Its compact size makes vacuuming in small spaces simple and the extra-long power cord gives you ample flexibility to clean far-reaching areas.
- Four-stage filtration system
- Pre-motor & post-motor filters help to capture more fine dust & particles
- Micro-Particle Filter and Screen Filter are washable and re-useable
- Features an air float regulator on the flex hose to reduce suction for cleaning delicate fabrics such as drapery
- Superior cyclonic dirt separation with Post Motor HEPA media filter to maximize airflow and increase pick up
Its multi-cyclonic technology ensures that this vacuum never loses suction even as cleaning. It is easy to transport from one place to another. It is in a position to get into those hard to clean areas where the dirt lingers.
This canister vacuum is designed to clean both bare floors as well as carpets. The carpet and bare floor brush allow it to clean both surfaces with ease. To make the cleaning process easier, this canister vacuum is enabled with the automatic cord rewind system.
This vacuum cleaner has a 4-stage filter that captures 99% of the dust and allergens to make your home a cleaner place. The easy to empty dust cup permits you to empty the dust quickly and easily without creating a mess.
How do I clean my whole home with the Powerforce Multi-Cyclonic?
This Canister vacuum is a convenient whole-home cleaning system. Its lightweight compact design makes traveling upstairs with the floor brush easy, especially since it has has a carrying handle. You’ll also attach the extension wand or combination crevice tool/dusting brush to capture dirt and dust from your above-floor surfaces. Variable suction regulation means that You’ll turn the suction down and even clean fabrics like curtains.
What is the difference between an upright vacuum and a canister vacuum?
Canister vacuums are low to the ground vacuums that have a long hose with a wand on the end. As you clean through the hose and wand, you pull the canister unit at the back of you. Upright vacuums stand tall and have a handle, which is used to push the vacuum. When cleaning carpets, the debris is removed through the foot or base of the unit. Most uprights also have a hose and on-board tools, which are typically used for hard to reach places and when cleaning the furniture. At one time, canisters were thought to be easier to use for cleaning hard to reach places and for cleaning a larger variety of floors surfaces.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough multi-surface cleaning.
- Bagless convenience: No more bags to buy or change EVER!
- Multi-surface cleaning: Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floor surfaces with the flip of a switch
- Three-stage filtration: Dirt cup filters and a post-motor filter help to capture more fine dust and particles
Bissell is a 140-year-old USA based company that is a leader in the floor care product segment in all major countries across the globe. Being highly innovative and competitive, it is the No# 1 Brand in Vacuum and Carpet cleaning appliances on the earth. It is available in more than 100 countries and now it is launched in India to make convenient the lives of Indian consumers with world-class technology at affordable prices in the home cleaning segment.
Warranty & Service: Comes with a 1-year warranty.
Service Centre: M/s Serviceman. More than 250 service centers across India giving doorstep service to 9000 pin codes for all Bissell products purchased in India.
Toll-Free no: 1800 224 484
Powerful, multi-surface cleaning with 1800 watts
Easy empty dirt container means no more bags to change or buy
Automatic cord rewind
Multi cyclonic action provides powerful suction